Layout and Plan
- Demonstrate the skills I have developed/gained since starting the course
- A timeline that shows/demonstrates my skills and how they’re developed throughout the weeks.
- Discuss key points which display my developed/gained skills
19th September 2016
- I learnt about how the research should be done.
- How it is done effectively.
- The difference between Primary and secondary research.
In this section go through the steps of researching that we were taught in class.
*show examples of this by look at research I did later on in time*
Talk about how I have developed my understanding of planning with referrals to post work.
Framing & Composition
- We spoke about these angles: Establishing shot, Long shot, Medium Long Shot, Medium Shot, Medium Close Up, Close Up, Extreme Close Up, H.Angle, L.Angle & Dutch Angle.
Talk about what we learnt about these shots and include examples of me using them throughout my productions.
- The study of signs in semiology
Talk about semiology and how I have developed my understanding of it by incorporating in my productions.
- We were introduced to the concept of lighting in film and done some research on it
- We learnt about internal and external lighting. In addition to how they differ in colour.
Here, I will show my understanding of this by adding some of the pictures that we did for this task. How I used camera functions and show a developed understanding of White balance, colour temperature.